Earlier this month we made the announcement that The Graphic Hive is moving to a new building in South Williamsport. Now that we are fully moved into our new location, we would like to establish some things with our valued customers.
- We are still at 100% capacity for web & graphic design, as well as embroidery, screen printing and framing so feel free to contact us if you need any help.
- All pickups of completed goods will now happen at our new South Williamsport location, with curbside pickup available.
- Our hours at the new location are Monday – Friday, 9-5.
- To better serve our clients, please call ahead (or email) to setup an appointment with your sales representative. Pop-ins are harder to accommodate, and the rising number of Covid-19 cases makes your safety our top priority.
- With the move we have added new equipment to our screen printing department including an 8 color automatic screen printing press and forced air dryer which is great for printing water based and discharge inks. Framing has also gotten better equipment including a computerized matte cutter, chop saw, and underpinner designed to efficiently and accurately assemble frames.
- Once everything is settled in at the new location we plan on hosting small open house events when it is safe to do so.
- We’d like to thank you all for helping us achieve this major milestone in business. We can’t wait to show you the new digs.
Please contact us at 1-888-590-3310 or email [email protected] should you have questions about the move, or would like to get started on a new project.