A Moving Update From The Graphic Hive
August 27, 2020
Earlier this month we made the announcement that The Graphic Hive is moving to a new building in South Williamsport. During our transition to the new space we wanted to clear a few things up with our valued customers.
- We are still at 100% capacity for web & graphic design, as well as embroidery, screen printing and framing so feel free to contact us if you need any help.
- Unless noted otherwise, all pickups of completed goods will happen at our downtown location.
- We are trying our best to hold normal hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday at our downtown location. Please call ahead though as we are still operating somewhat of an in-person skeleton crew due to COVID-19 concerns.
- To better serve our clients, please call ahead (or email) to setup an appointment with your sales representative. Pop-ins are harder to accommodate while we are moving.
- We hope to be fully moved over to the new location by the end of October.
- With the move we are adding new equipment to our screen printing department including an 8 color automatic screen printing press and forced air dryer which is great for printing water based and discharge inks. Framing is also getting better equipment including a computerized matte cutter, chop saw, and underpinner designed to efficiently and accurately assemble frames.
- Once everything is settled in at the new location we plan on hosting small open house events when it is safe to do so.
- We’d like to thank you all for helping us achieve this major milestone in business. We can’t wait to show you the new digs.
Please contact us at 1-888-590-3310 or email [email protected] should you have questions about the move, or would like to get started on a new project.