The forced closure of non-essential businesses has left many small businesses without methods of raising new revenue. In an effort to help small businesses through these uncertain economic times, The Graphic Hive is announcing a new initiative to help these businesses generate revenue. The Graphic Hive is offering free setup for an online apparel store for all small businesses. These online apparel stores will offer high quality, printed apparel to customers and fans of a small business and you’ll make any of the profit over the wholesale costs to produce these items. Stores will run for two-four weeks, with apparel printing occurring after the sale closes. The store is 100% risk-free, so why not see what kind of support you can generate. The Graphic Hive will handle all distribution of the apparel through shipping with the USPS.
“It’s really a win-win situation for our local businesses,” says owner John Yogodzinski. “These online stores allow small businesses to make money from their supporters, and their supporters will get great apparel in return.”
“Our main focus at The Graphic Hive is to make small businesses more profitable,” says Project Manager Matthew Zarzyczny. “We know that right now, it’s really hard to earn money if your small business requires a physical location. While these online stores aren’t likely to generate thousands of dollars of revenue, the money that they do raise could really make a difference to small business owners.”
Below is a list of participating businesses and organizations that you can support by purchasing a t-shirt, hoodie, and more!
- Camp Victory – Site Closes 4/30
- Epic Percussion – Site Closes 4/25
- Guitarley’s – Site Closes 4/26
- Leo’s Pizzeria – Site Closes 4/19
- Mileto’s Sub Shop – Site Closes 4/26
- North Central PA – Site Closes 5/31
- Otto’s Bookstore – Site Closes 4/22
- Ronald McDonald House of Danville – Site Closes 4/15
- Shared Support – Site Closes 4/18
- Sunset Ice Cream – Site Closes 4/26
- Titan Tactical – Site Closes 4/30
- Weston Rhett’s Rangers – Site Closes 4/30