When your computer fails and you call the Graphic Hive, you aren’t calling a faceless squad of agents. You’re calling on a company with organically grown computer experts–who have learned, yes, through training, but also through trial and fire. They design, they create and build, and in the process have come to know technology like an old friend.
We make integrating technology into your every day workspace cost-effective, efficient, easy to use and sensible.”
Consult with us for:
- Setting up and wiring a high-tech, highly useful conference room
- Enabling your office space to have multimedia capabilities
- Learning to interface with all of your existing tools and technologies
- Putting web-based services to work for your team
Make technology a tool to help your business be efficient.
Computer & Server Maintenance
- Defragmenting hard drives
- Hardware repair
- Antivirus installation
- Spyware removal
- Software updates
- Data backup and recovery
- Upgrades (strategies and consultation)
- Network configuration
- Remote assistance
- VOIP (voice over Internet)
- Web content filtering
Apple Diagnostics & Repairs
Do you use primarily Apple products in your day-to-day operations? If you do, you know that when troubles arise, fixing your iPhone, iPad or MacBook can be more trouble.
Broken screens, faltering performance and other issues are not issues for the Graphic Hive. Turn to us when your equipment is running poorly or broken and you’re out of warranty. We’re cost-effective and knowledgeable, able to service Apple products.
- Mac Pro, iMac, & Mac Mini repairs & upgrades
- MacBook & MacBook Pro repairs & upgrades
- Broken screen repair
- Software Installation & Training
- General service and maintenance for Apple products